Getting The Right Designs – The Web Design Resources For Marketers!
Professionals from different industry interpret things differently. This is to say that things a marketer would need from designers would be differently interpreted by each professional. Marketers often need to collaborate with designers for marketing stuff. However, to be able to come-up with an adequate design, a designer needs to redo the stuff many times, until professionals from both industries can agree on the final result.
Though this redo is common practice for designers, at times it can be too trivial to cope for both of them. Sometimes the disagreement over the design is so large that marketers go ahead themselves to come up with the right design. I personally know a New Zealand based small business whose marketing staff often had to collaborate intensively with a Starlinks – web design Auckland agency to bring the best design.
The problem is, marketers aren’t well versed in the basics of design. They are professionally experienced to lure customers into the purchase, but they are too bland with color, and composition basics to go ahead on their own. However, blending the two professions isn’t the hardest of a deal to crack. Marketers today can do their own designing to come up with images and videos which aren’t only exquisitely designed but also at par with their marketing needs.
Some common fears out of which marketers shy away from designing include:
– Getting into a separate professional trade – web designing
– The time it will take to come-up with a good design
– Cost of professional designing tools
– Bland of any technical aspects of professional designing tools
Fortunately, all of the above-mentioned fears are based on falsified sources. Today, there are various tools available in the market to help marketers come-up with an efficient design. The best part; there are free tools which marketers can get started within less than 5 minutes.
Below, we will be sharing some great tips to help marketers design truly inspiring and professional looking images or videos.
- Large than life Images : High-quality images are at the core of all website design, banner designing, flyer designing and any other designing material. This is to say because nearly 90% of all information people gather from the internet are based on visuals. Thereby, high quality larger than life images are the first and foremost necessity of any designing project. Stock images available over the internet are too common to make any real impact. Businesses and designers have started to realize the potential of using real-life imagery in designing context. Marketers can start-off a designing project by buying high-quality images for reputed photo banks; pictures that represent real life, not web stocks.
- Align images with Marketing Needs : As marketers, you are already in a better position to align designs with your marketing needs. Just as a consideration, make sure to use a unified theme across all the materials (banners, flyers, website, magazine ads, etc.). This will make it easier for customers to remember, recognize and relate to your brand with a positive impression.
- Online Platforms : Just to add life and vividness to images, marketers can use various online graphics editors available. There are a great many online graphics editors that can help marketers to design their presentations, animations, blogs etc. Believe me, they are much easier and better capable than you would have thought.
Marketing isn’t the easiest of the task in today’s digital market industry. The task become even daunting them you need to get aligned with professional from another trade (web designer). Online designing tools can help marketers come up with their own unique designs that are aligned with marketing needs as well.