Tricubes – Changing The Face Of Information Technology Solutions
Leading Information Technology company, Tricubes Berhad provides security solutions that specializes in providing access systems to clients from many different industries. Formerly know as Tricubes Sdn Bhd, Tricubes Berhad has successfully combined the world’s best technologies to address a myriad of security requirements, making them the market leader in Identity Verification in Malaysia.
5 Truths About Tricubes
- Established in 1998, Tricubes has completed projects with an accumulated billing of RM280 million to date.
- Tricubes leads the way in Identity Verification with over 300 organizations as clients and over 60,000 smartcard and biometrics verification devices installed.
- Tricubes not only provided information technology services to government and financial sectors in Malaysia, but also in Hong Kong and Europe.
- Tricubes also provided solutions to two of the largest enforcement agencies in Malaysia – the Royal Malaysian Police and the Kuala Lumpur City Hall.
- Last but certainly not least, Tricubes recently completed software development projects for Petronas Carigali, Tenaga Nasional Berhad and Malaysian Airlines.
Through its subsidiaries like Tricubes Computers Sdn.Bhd, Tricubes Berhad provides information technology products incorporated with value added services such as project management, systems integration and application development.
Here are some of Tricubes triumphs:
The T5000 sleeve is a third generation mobile handheld smartcard reader designed for iOS, Android and Windows smartphones. This product allows maximum mobile productivity, making it the most versatile hardware for field and mobile employees. Here is what you need to know:
- The T5000 is able to connect to any wireless network, as it is equipped with 3G, HSPDA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS technology providing mobility in making wireless connections
- It is designed to enable enterprise applications for enforcement and data collection. The built in smartcard reader can both read and write on any ISO 7816 smartcards, making the T5000 an incredibly flexible tool
- Fitted with the most current technology and its own rechargeable battery, the device can charge both the connected PDA device and the sleeve simultaneously, ensuring battery life is maximized
- T5000 provides opportunities for developers to create various applications in various market segments such as health, security, identity, etc.
The latest high performance mobile handheld computer from Tricubes is the T1040i. Here is what you need to know:
- The T1040i is fitted with the Samsung ARM9 32-bit processor to provide the maximum computing experience
- It features a 2.8” inches colour touch screen and a user friendly Microsoft Windows interface for easy usage
- The T1040i is durable, secure and offers flexible connection
- This device is also an approved EMV level 1 and 2 type payment terminal. It is well guarded by Stonewall SecurityTM, patented PCI PTS 3.X, certified with open protocol and SRED modules
The latest generation in Tricubes’ Identity Authentication Solution product range, Sekure 5 is widely known for its simple yet highly secured smartcard reading and biometrics verification technology. Here is what you need to know:
- It is powered with the latest 32 Bit Arm M3 Cortex Core chipset that will boost the performance and also the speed of reading the smartcard
- This latest gadget comes with 1M FLASH and 128kB Ram that will provide flexibility to have authentication done within the device instead of a computer
- It is also equipped with the latest Safran Morpho’s second generation biometric module that complies with FBI PIV IQS standards
- The Sekure 5 offers high quality images with high accuracy and exceptional robustness
- It includes other standard features like the industrial grade cable to connect to a computer, powerful encryption technology and a tamper resistance chassis
TCR30 is a Smart Card Reader/Writer USB device interface revolutionized for the communication between a personal computer and a smart card. It is designed as a low cost smart card peripheral for a computer. Here is what you need to know:
- Using the MyKad API, it allows developers access open data in the MyKad
- The TCR30 Smart Card Reader/Writer is also very simple to use and install. It is ideal for electronic commerce, home banking or e-purse facilities, secure computer access or any of a multitude of other applications.
Find out more at Tricubes Berhad website by clicking here: http://tricubes.com/index.asp or looking for Tricubes Berhad on Facebook.